Automatically Transferring Stock from an IC Neighbor Branch
1. Create a new workorder and add parts to it as normal, as shown in the following example.
In the IC Status column, the windshield and the moulding are both green unsourced and sourcing for the labor and adhesive are not applicable.
2. Click the Source Parts button to display the following window.
The Part Sourcing window will display any available autoglass parts at IC neighbor branches in green text within the grid. Transfer Stock appears under the Action column, in addition to any details, such as the neighbor branch�s SOH, Reserved status, Cost, and Sell price, if available.
3. Select the part(s) to source on this tab and any other available tabs. Then click the Source Parts button. A stock transfer dialog appears, as shown in the following image.
4. Click the Yes button to return to the order, which now shows Sourced in the IC Status, as shown in the following image.
Meanwhile, back in the Part Sourcing window, the previous line from the IC neighbor has been replaced with one showing the user�s company stock, as shown in the following image.
5. Complete the order as normal, making sure to save the order before exiting.
Click here for details on sourcing parts for an order from an external vendor by creating an automatic PO.
Click here for details on sourcing parts for an order internally.