Support for GlasPacLX versions prior to 6.31 will end on January 1, 2016
Many important improvements have been made to GlasPacLX since our last general release, version 5.34. The current release, GlasPacLX 6.31, is in use by our largest customers and nearly 2,000 GTS Online users. In order to deliver excellent support to you, our valued customers, we need to be able to focus on the latest release of GlasPacLX. Find your version in the Help menu under About GlasPacLX.
New in GlasPacLX 6.31:
- View part availability and order online from PGW, Pilkington and Mygrant on the new integrated sourcing screen
- Capture customer information, quote and schedule all from a single screen
- Enhanced scheduling and mapping
- Improved physical inventory allows multiple snapshots at once
- Integration with LXMobile
Steps to get the update:
- Review the GlasPacLX Version 6.31 Functionality Changes document by clicking this link: GTS GlasPacLX 6.31 What's New
- Review the current System Requirements by clicking this link: Does My Computer Meet the GlasPacLX 6.31 requirements?
- Review the GlasPacLX installation procedures by clicking this link: Installing GlasPacLX 6.31
If you have questions, please contact our support team at support.gtsservices.com or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Customer Success Team