You're probably wondering "What is Ritty?" and "Why do I want Ritty?" This document is meant to help answer those questions and show you the benefits that Ritty can provide to your company.
What Ritty is...
Ritty is a brand new, cloud-based point-of-sale application from GTS Services. We're focusing on three core values as we build this next-generation platform: fast (stable), flexible (easy), and anywhere (anytime).
A cloud application is run over the Internet. Using a cloud application has a host of benefits over traditional software:
- You won't have to install Ritty on your local computer
- You can work from anywhere that has an Internet connection
- You aren't limited by a brand of Operating System or device. Use any of these:
- Android & Apple phones
- Android, Apple & Microsoft tablets
- Apple Macintosh & Microsoft Windows computers
- All you need is a supported Internet browser (Chrome, FireFox, or Internet Explorer)
What Ritty can do...
Ritty allows you to do the following in an easy to use interface:
- Quickly Create Orders
- Schedule jobs for your installers
- Map out how to get to your customer's location
- Setup Pricing Agreements for contracted customers and walk-ins
- Bill Insurance companies
- Manage employee access
See how Ritty works
Please watch the following short video for a demonstration of the features of Ritty.
What does Ritty mean?
Ritty is named after James Ritty who invented the first cash register in 1917.