Open each existing branch and set a branch manager.
- Before setting branch managers, make sure each person you will be using a branch manager is set-up as an employee in GlasPacLX. Employee Roles are not important here. Any roles checked will not change availability to be a branch manager.
- Employee maintenance is available under the Company Menu by selecting Employees.
- Email address is critical for delivery of order feedback, survey results, and messaging.
Please note: Make sure each branch manager has an email address entered in the employee record.
- NOTE: The name on the Employee record must contain first and last name (separated by a space) and must also have an email address.
- Under the Company Menu, select Branch Set-up
- In the Branch Finder, double-click or select and click the Edit Branch button.
- The Branch Manager is now a required field in the branch maintenance window.
- Select from a list of Employees in the system. The Branch Manager can be any employee in the system.
- Click the Shop Info tag and make sure the Map Position field is flagged green. If not, click [Map Position Lookup].