Contact GTS Sales to sign-up for Touchpoint. As part of the process you will receive a messaging key, this is tied to you serial number to enable the messaging service.
- To enable, open Configuration Settings under the Company menu, select Settings…
- Under Application Settings, select LX Mobile and Messaging Settings
- Enable Messaging by checking the Enabled button under Third Party Messaging Settings.
- Enter the Messaging Key provided by GTS during the sales process.
Please Note: The Messaging ID is your GlasPacLX Serial number.
Enabling Messaging will update GlasPacLX to show the following items --
- Branch manager in branch maintenance,
- Customer contact preference on the customer and ECI tab during order entry, and
- Messaging status items on the general info and daily scheduler.