Have the customer request these account specific details from your PGW, Mygrant, and Pilkington reps as detailed below. Have them forward along the details to GTS.
Pilkington ePOS Login
- For Pilkington we need the ePOS login details including an account number and password.
- The account number is usually the same as the web login PID/number. Something like 55333.
- The password is usually the number plus 000 or some short word, like 55333000 or 55333CLUB. There is normally some confusion over the correct user / pass with Pilkington, it may be best for the customer to get the ePOS and Password directly from their Pilkington rep.
PGW Ship To ID numbers
- For PGW we need Ship To IDs.
- These numbers are 4 or 5 digit numbers, they are found on packing slips.
- Examples, 5044, 15664, 50678.
Mygrant Location ID numbers
- For MYGRANT we need location IDs.
- These numbers all begin with C followed by 6-digit account number dash then the three-digit location.
- Example, If your Account number is C222222, your first ship to location is C222222-001, second is C222222-002, etc.