This error occurs when you either log on to your computer or when you open X-Charge.
You may see the following error when trying to open X-Charge from the File menu.
To correct this issue and make sure the error does not reappear:
- Have all users exit out of X-Charge
- Open Task Manager, and End Process on all running XChrgSvr.exe processes (there may be several).
- Open Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
- Look for XCharge Server in the list, and verify that it is set to Automatic
- If it is not, right-click on it, and change the Startup Type to Automatic
- Start the service