Fixing Print Spooler Corruption Follow
- Login to jBase as gtsadmin
- Type 6 to get to a TCL prompt
- su root
Note: Verify that no hold entries are required by the customer as all print jobs will be removed when the spooler is recreated.
- Select option 4 and change it to NONE
- C to continue
- Recreate all printers, plus any future printers using:
- SP-CREATE PRINTER<jBase_print_queue> PROG lpr –Plp<Linux_print_queue>
- (ex. SP-CREATE PRINTER0 PROG lpr –Plp0) This will recreate jBase print queue 0 attached to Linux print queue 0.
- Next, set all printers to a page skip of 0 using:
- SP-SKIP PRINTER<jBase_print_queue> 0
- (ex. SP-SKIP PRINTER0 0) This will set PRINTER0 to a page skip of 0.
Have more questions? Submit a request