- Password Guidelines:
- At least 6 characters in length
- Use at least one numeric character (from 0-9)
- Use at least one alphabetic character (upper or lower from a to z)
- Special characters are OK, except the dash (-), but don’t start a password with special characters
- Avoid “regular” words or names that would be found in a dictionary
Good example: 39ctPow# or n9hYt2
Bad example: -dogGie2 or bigcat1
- When logging on for the first time, the username and password will be the same.
- After entering the existing password a prompt will request a new password. Enter the new password based on the guidelines above. The password will need to be entered twice for confirmation.
- To change the password after the initial login:
- Login with the appropriate username
- Get to a TCL prompt
- Type passwd
- Follow step 3 above to complete the password change.
Have more questions? Submit a request