No matter which printer you select to print your orders, everything prints to one specific printer.
In GlasPacLX there is a feature called Branch Printer Override. If a printer is selected in this area, everything will print to that printer from the specific branch.
To check and see if this setting has been enabled, follow these steps:
- In GlasPacLX, click on Company > Settings
- Under Branch Settings, select Order Printing
- Check the settings under Branch Printer Override
- If you do not want to use this feature, click the None option
- If you do want to use this feature, you can print to a specific printer, send all orders to Email or send all orders to Fax (Email and Fax must be configured before they can be used)
- Click Save apply your changes