- Journal Entries will be created at the time a kit is assembled/disassembled.
Two Step transfer
- Journal Entries will be created to track the movement of stock from one location to another.
Delta Document – Deductible change
- When the Deductible amount is changed during Credit/Rebill, an open invoice/credit will be transferred to QuickBooks to track the difference owed by/to the customer.
Alternate Payment Types
- These will import as cash
- After Item Receipts associated with Contract Jobs are exported, users will have the ability to import the invoiced cost from QuickBooks into the contract.
Applied and Collected Deposits
- All deposit payments will import into QuickBooks attached to Invoices with a ColDep item
- Sales Documents (Cash Sales/Invoices) with deposits will import with a crediting AppDep item.
- Tax set up in LX will be verified against the tax set up in QuickBooks. Users will be alerted if there are inconsistencies between the two.
- Transfer Taxes will import as tax-exempt line items on their respective invoices. Tax information in QuickBooks will report against the insurance invoice.