- Journal Entries will be created at the time a kit is assembled/disassembled.
Two Step transfer
- Journal Entries will be created to track the movement of stock from one location to another.
Delta Document – Deductible change
- When the Deductible amount is changed during Credit/Rebill, an open invoice will be transferred to GP to track the difference owed by/to the customer.
Alternate Payment Types
- These will import as cash
- Users now have the option to import PO receipts into batches by Date or by Branch and Date
- Please complete this set up before running the updated integration. The setting is stored in the integration utility under Settings>General Settings.
Debit Card Mapping
- Debit Cards now behave like credit cards and are mapped by branch
- Please complete this set up before running the updated integration. The setting is stored under Accounting>Microsoft Dynamics GP>Credit Card Setup.
6715 Branch Specific Discounts
When Branch Specific Discounting is active and Customer records are imported from GP to LX, the integration will add a new or changed price level as a discount on the customer record, existing discounts will not be cleared.
6237 $0 Distributions
Distributions for $0 line items will no longer be sent to GP.
6197 Inactive Customers
When customers are imported from GP to LX, if a record that has been marked inactive in GP does not exist in LX the customer record will not be created. Records that exist in LX will be marked as inactive.
6236 External Acct. ID
When a payment on account is taken for a customer with an external accounting ID over the GP maximum, the ID will be truncated.
5106 Debit/Credit Consolidation
Debit and Credit distributions are now consolidated into single lines on sales transactions.