THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL PERMANENTLY ALTER THE TOP OF FORM SETTING
1) Load In A Form or Paper into the Printer
2) Press the SEL Button To Turn off the SEL Light (Deselect)
3) Press the TOF/QUIET Button and keep it pressed
4) While the TOF/QUIET is pressed
- A) Press the FORM FEED Button to move the paper up, or
- B) Press the LINE FEED Button to move the paper down
5) Release the TOF/QUIET Button
6) Press the SEL Button To Turn on the SEL Light (Select)
This moves the paper in 0.007 increments. The lower red line on the paper shield shows the baseline of the current printing position to help you place the top of form.
When the top of form is set where you want it, the position is recorded permanently in the printers memory even when the printer is turned off until you reset it.
Okidata Microline Reset Factory Settings
THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESET PRINTER SETTINGS TO THE FACTORY DEFAULTS
1) Turn The Printer Off, Then
2) Hold Down The SEL and MODE buttons while you turn the printer on
3) All Settings Will Now Be Reset To The Original Factory Settings Including TOF Alignment