These instructions are for GTS technicians and if you know the user is really smart, they can do it too.
Exit from GlasPac LX (LX) & Dynamics GP (GP).
- Open Windows Explorer and select the drive where GlasPacLX has been installed
- Browse to GTS\GlasPacLX
- Locate: GTSLXINV.cnk
- Locate: LXInvoiceViewer.exe
NOTE: If you get error messages, Select uninstall and then try installing the application again.
- Install Crystal Reports option
- From the LX install folder, open Extras > Crystal
- Run CRRedist2005_x86.msi
- Open Windows Explorer and browse to \\Mars\data\Dynamics GP\Dev Tech Docs
- Copy the above file to the LX Import folder and change the "_" to the letter L
- Launch LX to import the SQL file
If the import fails with the error "Invalid object name. . . ", edit the InvoiceViewer View.sql file, and change the following line:
ALTER VIEW [dbo].[vw_rpt_AccountingInvoice] AS
CREATE VIEW [dbo].[vw_rpt_AccountingInvoice] AS
The error occurs because the vw_rpt_AccountingInvoice record in SQL does not exist. The change to the script will create the record and make the necessary changes.
Launch GP and accept the new programs.