This is a procedure to change a Small Business Edition (SBE) user to an Auto Only with no Inventory Control (IC) or Purchase Orders (PO). This is needed for any customer moving up to version 6.31+.
- Verify the customer is an SBE customer by checking the splash screen and in Help > About GlasPacLX.
- Run the AONOICPO.reg file on the customer’s machine. This file is attached to the end of this article.
- If GlasPacLX is open, close and reopen it.
- The splash screen and in Help > About GlasPacLX will identify that the product version has been changed to Auto Only.
- Remind the customer that they will now have a log in screen. The default user account is Demo, and the default password is also Demo.
- You should assist the customer in setting up a new logon for security purposes