The dealer part may have come out after NAGS data was collected. If NAGS does not have the part listed, you will need to manually create it. How this part is created depends on which insurance type you will be using.
- Through NAGS select the part that comes closest to what they need.
- Click the part on the workorder line, and select Edit Line.
- Enter the part number exactly as Lynx approved in the spot labeled Sold Item Type.
- Set up the part in the Products menu in Auto Miscellaneous area.
- For example, MISCW for domestic windshield parts.
For repairs, you should be able to click on the Customer's window and manually enter it in.