Steps to initialize a name change for a company:
- Send the customer the EDI and eXpress Setup sheet – located on GTSX or Sharepoint. (Note: Search for “EDI Setup Sheet” to find)
- When the sheet is returned, go the customer record in SalesLogix and verify if they have Glaxis (Dispatch service under their company name in the Glaxis tool) and information under the EDI button on the SalesLogix.
- Fill out a Database Change Form.
- Give the Database Change Form and EDI/eXpress sheet to Jason Setera or James Hanson to make the EDI change. Make sure they initial and date the Database Change Form.
- Give the Database Change Form and EDI/eXpress sheet to any technician with Glaxis editing capability (that might be you) to make the Glaxis changes.** Do not forget to make the changes on the account, and the related fields – there are three places to change. Make sure to initial and date the Database Change Form.
- Give both forms to Jack Stockton to make the change in SalesLogix.
- Log the time in the customer’s SalesLogix ticket as a Charge Type: No charge.