Before you setup a user on the Website, these steps must be completed:
- Sales Order processed for SKU SWS0300 - LX Mobile User
- SalesLogix updated with SKU SWS0300 - LX Mobile User
- Data synced from SalesLogix to the LX Mobile web site, happens every 15 minutes.
Setting up a customer
- Remote into the DC1Support1 server
- Open MS Outlook, must be configured to allow sending email on behalf of Support
- Start LX Mobile Admin Access application
- Verify new customer is not already setup, enter part of the customer name and click the Find button.
- Click Add button
- Fill in form
- Use drop down to select Customer, if not there data may not have synced yet.
- Company name is filled in automatically from the drop down selection.
Note: You can edit what will be displayed.
- Telephone = main company phone
- Contact Name = main contact
- Contact Phone
- Contact Email
- Serial number comes from SalesLogix and cannot be edited.
Note: Is used during initial link setup between Mobile Web site and customers GlasPacLX installation.
- Confirmation email = Contact email
- Admin Password. Generate button will assign a random password.
Note: Very important as is used during initial link setup between Mobile Web site and customers GlasPacLX installation.
- Max Users comes from SalesLogix and cannot be edited.
- Status comes from SalesLogix and cannot be edited.
- Once Company is setup, send welcome email to contact. Click Send Welcome button.
- Log a ticket for Support that customer the has been setup.