GlasPacLX provides a feature that allows you to Fax orders to your customers. The following document provides the steps necessary to set this up.
Sign up with an Online Fax Service
GlasPacLX (LX) uses online faxing services to provide the faxing engine, so you must sign up with one of these services to enable this feature. The following services are pre-loaded in LX:
When signing up with a Fax service, make sure to use the same email address you use to send email out of LX. If you have not setup email in LX, choose an email address you would like use.
Configuring Email in GlasPacLX
Use the following document to setup you Email on GlasPacLX:
Configuring Faxing in GlasPacLX
- Open GlasPac LX, and click on Company > Settings
- On the left hand side of the screen, under the Application Settings section, select Email/Fax Configuration
- At the right side of the screen, in the Fax section, click the Select Fax Service link
- Scroll through the list of services, and select the one with which you signed up, and click the Select link
- Click Save to apply your settings
Setup Customers for Faxing
Each customer that you would like to be able to Fax will need to have the Fax feature enabled.
- Click on Customers > Customer Maintenance
- In the center of the screen locate the Telephones section
- Change the first [Type...] field to Fax
- Enter the customer's Fax number on the field to the right of Fax
- At the bottom of the screen, locate the Fax check box, and put a check in the box.
- Click Save to apply your settings.
You are now ready to send faxes to your customers. When you save an order for a customer that has been setup with Fax feature, there will be an additional checkbox at the top of the print and save preview screen. You can choose to check or uncheck the Fax box to send orders to your customer instead or in addition to printing to the order.