When you notice that someone has received a full payment on a workorder, and you wish to convert it to a Cash Sale.
GlasPac LX Process
- Open the workorder with that has the full payment received.
- Click the Customer [F6] tab
- From the Customer ID pull down box, select your Cash customer.
- If the Name box changes, re-enter the customer’s name that was previously entered.
- Click the Save/Print [F9] tab to change the Type of Order to Cash Sale.
- Print and Save as usual.
- Run the Integration Tool to send this updated information to QuickBooks.
- When the Integration Tool is finished, run the GTS Daily Sales report (it’s a report on the memorized report list).
- You should notice the newly converted Cash Sale and a refund.
- The Cash Sale recognizes the income earned
- The Refund recognizes the applied deposit
- The Refund also automatically applies to the Cash Sale invoice, as seen through the invoice History button
Sometimes the integration tool simply imports a cash sale with a 0.00 amount. In this case, the applied deposit is a line on the invoice. Also, in this case no refund is imported to attach to the cash sale.