This document will use an example of an Auto Labor code for $40.00 Base rate with a $35.00 per hour charge.
- In GlasPac LX, select on Products > Auto Labor
- Click on the Create New Auto Labor button
- On the ID field, enter a unique identifier:
For this example we will use 40B+35H
- On the Description field give information to your users about this labor code:
$40 Base + $35 Per hour
- Select a Category for your new labor code:
Auto Labor-Misc Auto Labor
- Select a Disc. Product Type, Tax Product Type, and G/L Account for this code:
LABA - Labor Auto glass
AutoL - Auto Labor
- Enter the base rate in the Plus $ Amount field:
- Enter the hourly rate in the Price field at the right of the screen:
Click Save, and your new Auto Labor code is ready to be used.