When you are logged on to your GTS Online server, click on START > Windows Security.
An options windows will display, click on Change Password...
You will be asked to enter the following information:
- Old password
- New password
- Confirm password
The New and Confirm password fields must match
If you get a message stating that "The password supplied does not meet the minimum complexity requirements", please review the following password requirements.
Your new password must . . .
- . . . be at least 6 characters long
- . . . contain at least 1 uppercase letter (A - Z)
- . . . contain at least 1 lowercase letter (a - z)
- . . . contain at least 1 number or special character (0-9 or !$%@)
- . . . NOT be a password you have used previously
- . . . NOT contain part of your username (i.e. user1.015 cannot have 2015 as part of the password)
Please make sure to keep your password secure, and do not use the names of your spouse, children, or pets in your password.